We have an exciting opportunity for an All- Source Analyst to join a team of professionals in the Northern VA area. The selected candidate will be responsible for supporting customer leads and stakeholders with drafting intelligence products. The intelligence analyst will conduct all-source analysis, link analysis, and pattern analysis to identify key vulnerabilities, including adversary capabilities, to identify CI, CT, and FP threats.
The All-Source Analyst will assist team members with continuous threat assessments/analysis, formatting and publishing daily intelligence products.
- Relevant exposure (for example: an internship with a government organization) to US foreign policy, national security CT objectives, and the interagency intelligence coordination process
- Ability to apply immediate knowledge of grammar, punctuation, and customer writing standards in order to edit intelligence products
- Ability to work with national security classification procedures
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and adjust to changing priorities as needed
- Strong attention to detail is required
- Expert level experience working with Microsoft Office products: PowerPoint, Word, & Outlook
- TS/SCI with Poly is required
- A Bachelor’s degree + a minimum of 4 years of experience is required
- 2+ years of relevant All Source IC experience
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.