Leidos is searching for a Intelligence Analyst that has supported a Air Force Flying unit. This candidate will support the AFCENT A2 at Shaw AFB providing expert analytic support through the authoring and critical review of Flying Unit Level Intelligence related products, RFIs, and problems in the AOR and home station ensuring an emphasis on potential implications to USAFCENT operations. These products may include, but are not limited to PowerPoint presentations, formal messages, background papers, course materials, and items of interest, RFI answers, and staff summary packages for general officers, CAOC / USAFCENT staff and supported unit reviews.
Work Location is Shaw AFB South Carolina
- Maintain currency in USCENTCOM, USAFCENT, and Unit Level Intel Intelligence techniques and tradecraft.
- Instruct, teach, and inform students on current Flying Unit core competencies.
- Write and amend all A2 courses with unit level content.
- Stay current and maintain system certifications/expertise.
- Maintain currency in Unit Level related systems and tradecraft.
- Travel to the CAOC, and AOR units up to 20% of the time.
Required Education / Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree with five (5) years’ experience or USAF Enlisted with 8 years’ experience
- Formal Military Intelligence training
- USAFCENT/USCENTCOM AOR or CAOC or Flying Unit Intelligence experience
- Must possess TOP SECRET Clearance and be eligible for SCI upon hire.
- In-depth knowledge of the relationship between Joint Staff, Joint Commands, Major Commands, Task Forces, and national/service intelligence agencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to clearly articulate technical and strategic level matters to a variety of audiences
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- The ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- The ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision as well as in conjunction with multiple personnel in the fulfillment of said duties
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- The ability to travel as needed up to 20% of time. Travel may include AOR locations.
- Medical clearance/availability to travel to Area of Operations (AOR)
- Top Secret National Security Clearance
- A valid US Passport and meet visa requirements for travel to USCENTCOM AOR countries
- Instructor certifications / qualifications, preferred
- Multi Aircraft Mission Design Series (MDS) Unit Level experience, preferred
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.