Leidos is seeking qualified candidates for the role of SCCM Team Manager in support of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) – Information Technology (IT) program. The Army Corps of Engineers – Information Technology (ACE-IT) provides secure enterprise-wide IT and information management support services to more than 37,000 USACE end users located throughout the Continental U.S. (CONUS) and outside the Continental U.S. (OCONUS). ACE-IT is the enterprise IT service delivery team for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, supporting mission requirements using a site-specific support model aligned along the USACE Regional Business Centers. ACE-IT provides direct on-site command and control, coordination, planning, and operations and maintenance support for routine and emergency IT services.
CLEARANCE: This position requires you to carry an active U.S. DOD Secret clearance.
LOCATION: This position will work out of our Hillsboro, OR location or may also work 100% remotely from any U.S. Based location.
Leidos Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Defense team is seeking an SCCM Lead to join an existing team to assist in the management and administration of SCCM Current Branch in support of software deployment, patch management, operating system deployment, and inventory and reporting. The selected candidate will be required to work with cross-functionally with other technical teams to troubleshoot issues, support projects and design solutions. The selected candidate will also assist with custom reporting, which will require a working knowledge of SQL queries.
- Maintain SCCM and AD client health and software/update deployment compliancy per contractual Service Level Requirements (SLRs)
- Update Windows 10 systems to latest builds twice per year per ARCYBER OPORDs and Government mandates
- Update the SCCM 2016 Hierarchy to latest builds twice per year per ARCYBER OPORDs
- Develop and maintain SCCM Operating System Deployment (OSD) to be used for reimaging bare-metal systems
- Deploy driver and BIOS updates for 50+ models
- Respond to OPORDs and IAVAs per DoD and ARCYBER request
- Assist in 3rd party patching (Chrome, Firefox, Adobe, Java) and monthly Microsoft updates for Enterprise (workstations and servers)
- Deploy and maintain configuration baselines using Local Group Policies (LGPO) to comply with Army STIGs and prevent configuration drift
- Work with IA teams to submit and track POAMs to completion
- Assist IA teams with deploying fixes to address vulnerabilities discovered by ACAS or SCAP scans
- Assist desktop support techs on SCCM client remediation
- Assist App Portal and Software Packaging teams to ensure Applications (2000+) are distributed and available for install amongst USACE users
- Maintain SCCM client health of all systems to ensure high compliancy numbers for patching and vulnerability remediation
- High School diploma with 12+ years of relevant experience, or Associates with 6+ years relevant experience, or Bachelor’s with 4+ years of relevant experience. Equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Knowledge of System Center Operations Manager
- Knowledge of System Center Orchestrator
- Experience in a Microsoft Active Directory environment, including knowledge of group policy, DNS, DHCP, and VPN technologies
- Experience using Remedy Service Desk to track service requests and tickets
- Familiarity with software packaging and formats such as MSI, and troubleshooting installation of software packages.
- Project Management
- Active Secret Security clearance is required.
- Customer Service Focused - the ability to deliver sustained high performance and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Analytical thinker, Metrics Driven
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills to effectively translate and communicate complex technical information and risk to all levels of internal and external organizations
- Strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, excellent analytical ability
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing in a clear and concise manner
- Work well under pressure with differing levels of Management
- Ability to maintain confidential information and communications
- Exposure to other network monitoring systems and IT Service Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Work, Excel, PowerPoint)
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Configuration Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.