The Defense Group of Leidos has openings for a SIGINT Course at Fort Bragg, NC.
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
- Provide administrative support and task oversight management to provide integrated, flexible, and responsive support to meet the objectives and goals of the INSCOM Army SIGINT unit.
- Accountable for all aspects of the AOC-SIGINT course functions assigned to Contractor personnel staff
- Manages the hands-on, day-to-day accountability of AOC-SIGINT instruction and delivery
- Assists PM in assessing new hires and ensures Contractor personnel are trained, are capable, and maintain their job currency
- Travel may be required but will not exceed 40%.
- 15 years operational experience as an Army MOS 35S/N/P, SIGINT Warrant Officer, or other service equivalent school -Both tactical and strategic time required OR Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a related discipline and 12 years of experience
Graduate of Army Instructor School or equivalent Intelligence Community instructor course (i.e., NGA College, NSA ADET, etc.)
Demonstrated proficiency in tactical and strategic SIGINT collection equipment, SIGINT analysis, and SIGINT collection management
Communication skills to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers, and subordinates
Knowledge and application of curriculum development principals
Experience developing, maintaining and delivering military programs of instruction
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.