The Defense Group of Leidos has openings for an AOC-HUMINT Course Manager at Fort Bragg, NC.
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
- Conducts close coordination with the HUMINT Initiatives Group members for all aspects of the IOC-HUMINT course and the synchronization with AOC-HUMINT
- Accountable for all aspects of the AOC-HUMINT course functions assigned to Contractor personnel staff
- Manages the hands-on, day-to-day accountability of AOC-HUMINT instruction and delivery
- Create course content based on AOC Cadre Community input (HUMINT Initiatives Group)
- Host weekly meetings with stakeholders for emerging problems
- Accountable for creating, editing, managing, and maintaining lesson plans, workshops, practical exercises and testable material (test bank)
- Manage Blackboard and other Virtual Points of Presence
- Schedule VTCs or virtual content delivery
- Synchronize input from AOC community
- Coordinate and manage student enrollment and graduation
- Coordinate travel for students and instructor cadre
- Assist in the development, execution, updates, and continual evolution of the AOC through emerging technologies and AAR review
- Accountable for consolidating, disseminating, and back-briefing AAR reviews from AOC-HUMINT courses
- Travel may be required but will not exceed 40%.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- 15 years of experience as 35M, 351M, 35F (Army HUMINT Officer Area of Concentration) OR Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a related discipline and 12 years of experience
- Graduate of Army Instructor School or equivalent
- Must attend and graduate DISFC, GEP, AOC, and DISMG within 18 months
2+ years operational experience as HUMINT manager or collector
Communication skills to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers, and subordinates
Knowledge and application of curriculum development principals
Experience developing, maintaining and delivering military programs of instruction
Recommend: Project Management & Course management experience
Preferred: DISMG Graduate
Recommend: Graduated JHATC, JHMC, JIMC, JHOC
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.