Leidos is looking for an experienced Database Administrator to support an existing system and provide the structure and guidance to incorporate new technologies.
- Overall responsibilities as an Oracle DBA included installing and maintaining the Oracle software on UNIX, Linux and Windows platform. Providing corporate applications with DBA consultation and technical support for Oracle databases using Oracle 11G, 10G, 9i and 8i.
- Provide customers with backup and recovery capability. Maintain nightly backups and recover loss data from backups using RMAN and SQL Backtrack for Oracle.
- Installed and maintained Oracle 10G RAC on a Linux and Unix.
- Technical support includes tuning the database design for better performance
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- AWS experience
- Prior experience reading and developing solutions to customer requirements
- Experience with Oracle, SQL, UNIX and Linux.
- Preferred Qualifications