The 363rd Intelligence Support Squadron currently has an opening for a Jira Administrator to work at Joint-Base Langley Eustis in Hampton, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience to help the 363rd Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Wing (ISRW) and Air Combat Command Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Major Command. The JIRA Administrator will analyze, review, and document current functionality to determine potential areas of improvement within the current operational Jira environment. They must be able to work with JIRA filters, reporting, dashboards, workflows, fields, and JIRA administration, communicate and share knowledge with internal and external contacts at all levels, and manage multiple responsibilities with tight deadlines. Individuals will improve JIRA security and set access permissions for JIRA projects and Confluence spaces. Candidate will be required to perform basic Linux and Windows Server administration tasks. Candidate must be personable, professional, ethical, and maintain a positive attitude. The work for this position will be performed in a Special Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) located at Langley AFB Hampton, VA.
- Manage user permissions for tools according to the needs of projects and teams.
- Perform application and system administration tasks, including data backups and scheduled jobs.
- Test new versions of Jira tools and plug-ins to ensure compatibility.
- Research and utilize industry standard methods and techniques, and maintain JIRA projects, workflows, permissions, and users while working in a JIRA cloud environments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or requisite experience in the related field
- Applicants must possess current DoD 8570 IAT Level II or III certification, such as a Security+ or equivalent.
- 4+ years’ experience as JIRA/Confluence Administrator with experience customizing JIRA projects with various schemes, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes required.
- Create, maintain and support Jira dashboards and advanced filters for end users reporting capabilities.
- Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Expert level tool administration knowledge on JIRA, and proficiency in Atlassian tool suite but not required.
- Proficient in understanding and adapting XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- Experience with requirements gathering, business process workflows, and process improvement for JIRA/Confluence workflows and processes in place, identifying where functionality can/cannot meet user requests.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.