Leidos is seeking a Chief, Production Planning & Control in Kuwait to support Operation, Maintenance, and Defense of Army Communications (OMDAC), which supports the Army Operational Base Communications Information Systems and infrastructure in support of USCENTCOM forces. The Chief, Production Planning & Control (PP&C), is an experienced project manager with logistics experience and provides support to Theater Logistics Support Facility (TLSF). The TLSF is currently located in Kuwait, and provides support in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Qatar. The possibility exists that the TLSF mission could expand into other Southwest Asia or Central Asia locations under the purview of the 160th Signal Brigade and its subordinate units
Theater Logistics Support Facility (TLSF).
- Provide O&M logistical support to the 160th Signal Brigade, its subordinate units, and USARCC-SWA for non-tactical communications and information systems used within the 160th Signal Brigades AOR.
- Provide support to the DSCS, the Army-operated portion of the DoDeIN, and other theater-unique communications or command control systems within the 160th Signal Brigades AOR.
- Required to provide field and sustainment maintenance to all strategic communications systems under the command of the 160th Signal Brigade, its subordinate units and the SWA USARCC-SWA. Shall maintain field and sustainment level maintenance facility at Camp Arifjan, Kuwait and other locations as approved by the Contracting Officer.
- Responsible for the TLSF warehouse within the theater of operations. The warehouses are located at Camp Arifjan (Kuwait), Bagram (Afghanistan). Storage warehoused at Kandahar and Kabul Afghanistan may only consist of containers (2 or more). Shall establish Department of Defense Activity Address Codes (DODAAC) and Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) accounts for each warehouse to facilitate direct shipments from CONUS. The warehouses shall provide storage of forward PLL inventories and installation material ordered and delivered to the warehouse.
- Responsible for the comparison and evaluation of possible courses of conduct, and acting or making decisions after the various possibilities have been considered.
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 7 years of related logistics experience and is experienced in planning, synchronization, and coordinating logistics operations in support of large, international programs at multiple sites and in providing oversight for supply and maintenance operations.
- Experience includes preparing briefings and conducting reports, and ensuring that audit documentation is maintained and provided for maintenance activities, the prescribed load list accounts, the property book account, and the retail storage activities across the program.
- Experience providing operational oversight and develops efficiencies to ensure that work is accomplished in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Experienced in managing all production control activities, which include developing schedules and status charts in accordance with the program plan; identifying long lead material items; releasing and monitoring jobs to production; and providing management with current status, which includes master schedules, shortage reports, and line of balance.
- Can document the SAMS-E data in accordance with AISM 25-L26-AHO-ZZZ-EM. The SAMS-E data reports are provided to the 160th SIG BDE S-4 electronically in accordance with ASIM 25-L26-AHO-ZZZ-EM.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Material Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.