Leidos is a leader in providing Human Performance and Behavioral Health support to the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Veterans Administration. We have a reputation as one of the most outstanding providers of both clinical and non-clinical professionals in support of our military and military families across the globe.
Our staff provide Non-medical counseling (NMC) services and additional outreach services through a single DoD maintained and operated MFLC program. The standard MFLC counseling approach is psycho-educational in nature, tailored to unique military environments, and helps participants learn to anticipate and resolve unique challenges associated with military life. These services aid in the prevention or reduction of the effects of stressors that may detract from military and family readiness.
Leidos Military & Veterans Health group is seeking Regional Supervisors to support the MFLC program.
This position is contingent upon contract award.
The Regional Supervisor will provide oversight of multiple Team Leads geographically dispersed within a MFLC Region located either within CONUS or OCONUS. Regional Supervisors receive operational updates from the Team Leads within their region.
Essential Duties, Tasks & Responsibilities:
· Supervises not greater than five (5) Team Leads, each responsible for approximately 25 MFLCs; assisting in the hiring process, delegating work assignments, evaluating performance, approving time and attendance, setting performance objectives, and addressing employee issues
· Ensures full project staffing with qualified personnel at all locations within their region
· Responds to regional and operational customer service requirements across the region
· Creates program initiatives designed to assist employees to be successful
· Assists the Team Leads with managing communications with base, installation, embedded units and community Points of Contact including inquires, site visits, and program updates
· Monitors contract performance, progress, and customer satisfaction data
· Addresses information received from Quality Assurance regarding any issues associate with program compliance and/or performance
· Provides face-to-face confidential NMC and NMC outreach services and support Rotational MFLCs, On-demand MFLCs, and Surge MFLCs
· Performs other duties, responsibilities, and activities as needed
Minimum Required Skills, Education, Experience & Abilities:
· Must be a U.S. Citizen
· Master's Degree in a mental health related field such as social work; psychology, marriage/family therapy, or counseling
· At least 6+years of management experience
· Must hold and maintain a valid unrestricted counseling license from a state, the District of Columbia, a U.S. territory or commonwealth that grants authority to provide counseling services as an independent practitioner in their respective fields
· MFLC experience strongly preferred/desired
· A strong understanding of the military environment
· Strong leadership and management experience and skills
· Highly developed written, oral and presentation communication skills
· Highly analytical and focused, possessing keen insight into human behavior and motivational forces
· Ability to work independently and within a team environment
· Strong technical writing skills and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
· Ability to read and edit documents with a high level of accuracy
· Strong coaching, mentoring, leadership skills
· Ability to travel to site locations as needed
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:NACI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Certified Career Counselors
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.