The CYBER & SIGINT SOLUTIONS (CSS) group at Leidos has an opening for a Project Coordinator to work at the Leidos company site in Columbia, MD. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the mission.
Supports program management functions. Assists program managers in developing program documentation, creating program schedules, tracking program status, evaluation operational and technical alternatives, performing risk assessment and managing integrated product teams. Provides expertise on the myriad of factors that influence cost, schedule, performance and risk.
- 6-8 years of experience in managing electronic and mechanical fabrication programs, electronics, mechanical assembly techniques, parts, quality assurance standards; and sound design, fabrication and testing practices
- 6-8 years of experience supporting acquisition management, program management and/or contract management for DoD‑sponsored contracts
- Work with Logisticians, Bus. Admin/Financial analyst & PFAs to collect and monitor the financials involved with material procurement.
- Manage the data collection from individuals for p-card transactions and financial reports on SSC procurement.
- Creates and maintains reporting mechanisms that are reviewed in weekly meetings with leadership
Data analysis involves determining funding sufficiency for current approved work and forecasting needs for future work.
- Education and training that is commensurate with a Bachelor's degree. Professional Project Management certification from a recognized institution is desired but not required. In Lieu of the Bachelor’s degree. An additional six (6) years of experience for a total of twelve (12) years may be substituted
- This position requires a TS/SCI clearance with Poly
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.