The Leidos Intelligence Division is seeking a SIGINT Systems Engineer to support a highly visible prime program near Ewa Beach, Hawaii. This position will require and active TS/SCI polygraph security clearance to be considered.
Do you enjoy being a part of small teams that work closely with the customer? Our Leidos prime program is looking for candidates with a strong mission focus. Someone who can figure out smarter, better ways to discover new targets or support mission analysis.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Provide System Engineering/Process Engineering support to Global Issues Group - Hawaii organization. Support policymaker requirements regarding collection and dissemination of tactical data from conventional sources. Work closely with team management to research and develop automated solutions to current dataflow constraints and document findings. Duties require familiarity with various collection resources, analytic tools, and SIGINT repositories.
- Run a pilot to improve discover ability of the Navy tactical data and other signals data currently ingested at site into standard existing tools
- Investigate streamlining Navy tactical data by ingesting the data in-theater or close to in-theater, in cases where it’s currently being ingested at site
Bachelor's Degree and 8+ years of experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 8+ years general experience in computer science, computer engineering, engineering, mathematics, or related discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience in engineering and program processes (CM, QA, risk management, reporting) software development methodologies, planning, designing, and analyzing processing and storage retrieval systems on a mid- to large-scale.
- Experience working with various data collection modes, including, but not limited to conventional assets, is required.
- Familiarity with standard existing tools, including, but not limited to the following is preferred: (DX, IM&S, INTRANSIT, Timeplane, XKS, PERSUS, Wrangler, CED)
- Experience developing and publishing system findings
- Experience investigating and documenting as-is architectures
- Experience supporting Operations
- Experience engaging with customer (SMEs) and document requirements to be vetted and completed tasking assigned
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.