The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Targeting Analyst to work at Fort Belvoir VA, in support of our G35 INSCOM client. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience to support the INSCOM Counterintelligence and Human Intelligence Support Services contract by providing your targeting expertise.
- The candidate will conduct intelligence analysis to enable the development of HUMINT & CI efforts, based on established analytical tradecraft methodologies and unit collection and targeting strategies. This intelligence analysis should provide the detailed analysis necessary to support current and future, full-spectrum operations.
- The candidate will conduct analysis to prioritize topics and requirements and present this analysis in a weekly report. Efforts recommended as a priority should align with INSCOM plans and operations.
- The candidate will facilitate the INSCOM Targeting Coordination Board on a monthly basis, including scheduling conference rooms, consolidating briefings, taking notes, and disseminating executive summaries.
- The candidate will attend targeting meetings (estimated 1 (one) time per week) hosted by INSCOM Major Subordinate Commands.
- The candidate will conduct analytical exchanges and engagements (estimated 1 (one) time per week)
Targeting Support to CI:
The candidate will identify critical vulnerabilities to Army interests, and identify new CI target sets and nominate targets to the High Payoff Target List (HPTL).
Targeting Support to INSCOM:
The candidate will provide training on the targeting process to INSCOM action officers on a monthly basis. Training shall include relevant material within ATP 3-60 (Targeting), JP 3-60 (Joint Targeting), ATP 3-60.1 (Dynamic Targeting), ATP 2-01.3 (Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield/Battlespace), G3 Targeting SOP, and INSCOM-specific issues. Further, this training shall contain legal and operational restrictions on target nominations.
The candidate will advise INSCOM G35 on the targeting process.
- BA degree with 4+ years or Masters with 2+. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must possess a TS/SCI
- Must be willing to undergo and successfully complete a polygraph examination with No Deception Indicated (NDI) on a pre-appointment and periodic basis.
Must be a graduate of any of the following Military Department Intelligence Certifying Courses:
1. Army (Officer) – Military Intelligence Captains Career Course or Service Equivalent. Additional Skill Identifiers in an intelligence field are desired.
2. Army (Warrant) – 350F Course or Service Equivalent. Completion of Warrant Officer Intermediate Level Education and/or Additional Skill Identifiers in an intelligence field are desired.
3. Army (Enlisted) – 35F Course or Service Equivalent. Completion of Senior Leaders Course and/or Additional Skill Identifiers in an intelligence field are desired.
4. On-the-job training – Acquired through DoD joint service equivalent, or civilian 0132, 1811 experience as intelligence or targeting analyst in OCONUS DoD environment, providing intelligence analysis and targeting experience in support of military operations.
Experience: Minimum of 8 years combined experience in the following fields:
1. Collection Management (3 years or more)
2. All-Source Analysis (3 years or more)
* Creditable experience in distinct fields cannot be combined to meet the minimum total years (see above). College education does not substitute for experience
Required Skills, as demonstrated in resume:
1. Understanding of Intelligence Cycle, Collection Management Cycle, Targeting Cycle and intelligence analytic techniques including trend and pattern analysis, geospatial analysis, link analysis and network or social network analysis.
2. Understanding of Intelligence Support/Role in the MDMP
3. Experienced with data processing systems such as DCGS-A, CIDNE, and SIPRNET and JWICS search engines.
4. Possess strong research and writing skills
Strong personal organization communications skills to include briefing senior officers, preparing and presenting briefings, white papers, and other correspondence.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.