Leidos is looking for a Cyber Security Manager to lead a team to provide professional and technical cybersecurity services and support the Information System Security Manager for a key federal customer. Scope of the services include Cyber operations, evaluation and assessments, and integration of projects with other organizational services.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) security clearance at a Q level. Prefer active DOE Q or Top Secret clearance.
- Oversee daily operations of a team of information assurance and cyber security analysts across multiple sites
- Accountable for the overall cybersecurity delivery aspects for a large-scale program
- Lead the team of approximately 150 FTEs conducting vulnerability and risk assessments and providing recommendations in accordance with customer requirements
- Develop Corrective Action Plans
- Develop Policy implementation guidance
- Lead Disaster Recovery planning and execution and business continuity
- Assist the ISSM in developing and maintaining cybersecurity documentation
- Conduct internal assessments and successful applicable regulatory compliance audits while maintaining/obtaining ATO’s
- Ensure cybersecurity projects are fully and seamlessly integrated into the environment.
- Proactively identify, analyze and mitigate risks and capture opportunities while driving change
- Support Innovation and IT strategy planning activities.
- Drive continuous service improvement and innovation in cybersecurity processes.
- Connect with related contracts and delivery organizations to secure the network.
- Remain conversant with the Federal Government and industry’s cybersecurity technology and practices.
- May execute staffing actions, including recruitment, supervision, development, and disciplinary actions.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Active TOP SECRET clearance and/or U.S. Department of Energy Q clearance
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DOE security clearance at a Q level
- Bachelor’s Degree in information Technology, Engineering or related field from an accredited college or university and 12 years of direct work experience reflecting demonstrated ability is required or a Master’s Degree and 10 years of direct related work experience.
- Significant experience in supporting Cyber Security for Federal customers including Splunk Technologies.
- Understanding of Federal Information System Management Act (FISMA) reporting, NITS and Technology (NIST), Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS), DOE 200 series, and DOE Departmental policies.
- Experience in leading cyber operations to include data center and MS AZURE Cloud migration and SOC.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- DOE site experience strongly preferred
- Experience in both Classified and Unclassified operations.
- Related industry-recognized certifications including PMP, Security + and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) desired
- Experience with Command Cyber Readiness Inspections (CCRI)
- Knowledge and experience with Splunk and/or other security information and event management tools
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:DOE Q
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Security
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.