The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Source Validation Desk Officer to work at Fort Belvoir VA, in support of our INSCOM client. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience to support the INSCOM Counterintelligence and Human Intelligence Support Services contract, where you will assess and develop recommendations for current and future Signature Reduction (SR) requirements by conducting operational analysis in support of full spectrum HUMINT operations to determine risk versus gain.
- The candidate will conduct operational analysis in support of full spectrum HUMINT operations to determine risk versus gain.
- The candidate will conduct research and develop recommendations on effective Army HUMINT Source Validation processes, procedures, policies, regulations, and directives.
- The candidate will provide functional support, including research, analysis, policy formulation, resource management, technical control, and oversight, to full spectrum HUMINT targeting, source validation and operational risk assessments.
- The candidate will present oral, visual, and written presentations to senior-level Government and military leadership, compose documents, briefings, and white papers, and support other staff actions based on approved recommendations.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must possess a TS/SCI
- Must be willing to undergo and successfully complete a polygraph examination with No Deception Indicated (NDI) on a pre-appointment and periodic basis.
Must be a graduate of any of the following Military Department Courses:
1. Army - 35F Course (or Military Department / IC equivalent)
2. Army - 351F Course (or Military Department / IC equivalent)
3. Army – Counterintelligence Special Agent Course (CISAC)
4. Army - 35M Course (or Military Department / IC equivalent)
5. Army - 351M Course (or Military Department / IC equivalent)
Must be a graduate of one of the following:
1. Army OSINT Course (or DoD Service / IC Agency equivalent)
2. HUMINT Targeting Course
3. JCITA - Advanced Counterintelligence Collections Course (ACICC)
4. JCITA - Military Counterintelligence Collections Course (MCC)
5. JCITA - Counterintelligence Force Protection Source Operations Course (CFSO)
6. HT-JCOE - Source Operations Course (SOC)
1. Minimum 8 years of experience as an all-source analyst, CI analyst, CI Agent, HUMINT Targeting Officer, or HUMINT collector.*
2. Understanding of HUMINT collection operations.
3. Must possess proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
4. Must be able to work in a high-operational tempo environment.
5. Must be able to work both independently or as a member of a team.
6. Must be able to perform other duties, responsibilities and activities as needed.
*College education cannot be used in lieu of experience.
Prior US Army MI Brigade or INSCOM Source Validation Desk Officer Experience. Strong personal communications skills to include briefing senior officers, preparing and presenting briefings, white papers, and other correspondence.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.