Leidos is seeking a Product Delivery Owner who wants to work on a new agile DevSecOp project in an IC DoD customer space. Leidos is building a new team to develop new structure and applications for our customer. We are looking for a collaborative and forward leaning individual who wants to tackle challenges and be a part of creating innovative solutions. In return, Leidos will invest in you with a new enhanced leave plan, generous 401k, and training to name just a few great benefits. Ready to tackle your next challenge - then we want you on our team.
This role is responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of multiple analytic SW products. The Product Delivery Owner collaborates with commercial services partners and DIA customers to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment. This role works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement, turns data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the DIA analyst customer.
- Responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of multiple analytic SW products.
- Collaborate with commercial services partners and DIA customers to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement professionals, to turn data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the DIA analyst customer.
- Work in an Agile environment and continuously review business needs, refine priorities, outline milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks; develop, own, and execute product roadmaps.
- Work with DIA analysts to define the self-service user experience, support, and monitoring capabilities, translate product roadmaps features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Prioritize and maintain the sprint backlog for assigned products, lead product's functional design process and develop and maintain appropriate tracking and reporting of product's performance post-launch to evaluate future investment.
- May mentor and/or supervise others.
- Possess experience in a government IC environment with a user/analyst first mind set, excellent project management skills, excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment.
- Possess established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development and understanding of Agile principles to support diverse customer business needs.
- Possess experience in collaborating with commercial services partners and customers to co-develop roadmaps and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess experience in working with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders to turn data insights into products with actionable outcomes.
- Possess knowledge and experience in working with customers to define the self-service user experience, support, and monitor capabilities, and translate product roadmaps features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Possess knowledge and experience to lead functional design process of products, develop and maintain appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch.
- Possess ability and experience to mentor, supervise, and manage team members.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor's degree with 12-15 years of experience; or Master's degree with 10-13 years of experience.
US Citizenship is required.
TS/SCI with Poly required.
- Doctorate in a technical domain.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.