CATALYST provides services to build prototypes of new AWS cloud-based technical capabilities, and bring those capabilities through the full software development lifecycle including agile development, system test, and transition to operations (SecDevOps). This includes all services required to support application development, systems engineering, cloud services, COTS integration, and ongoing operations and maintenance. The successful candidate will divide their time between 2 focus areas: (1) supporting the ongoing operations and maintenance of developed and released AWS-based applications, and supporting new AWS development efforts as time allows, and (2) performing the administrative and support functions for, and ongoing enhancement of, a server-based Tableau visualization dashboard.
The selected candidate will join the CATALYST Team and work directly with Mission personnel. Our team uses a wide variety of AWS services to deliver critical Mission functions to Production using agile development principles. Team members must be able to perform within a collaborative team environment but also work independently with minimal guidance from the Team Lead when the need arises. This position requires a person who can contribute significantly as the Test Lead to several teams whose primary focus involves collection of Internet content. In-between Test activities, the candidate will support ongoing break-fix O&M and systems engineering tasks as prioritized by the customer.
BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a scientific or technical disciple, plus 12 years of experience. Work experience can be used in lieu/combined with education
- ACTIVE clearance with the US Government sponsor (TS/SCI with Poly)
- Organizing/supporting user acceptance testing (UAT) prior to Production deployment
- Automated Testing experience
- Ability to communicate technical details to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to analyze customer or product requirements and create total system solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints
- Software Testing
- Software testing frameworks similar to Selenium or JUnit
- Development and maintenance of automated test scripts
- Agile workload management and bug tracking (similar to Jira or AgileCraft)
- Experience on Application Development Efforts
- Programs using Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Familiarity with AWS products and services
- Serverless computing similar to AWS Lambda
- CloudWatch, CloudTrail
- Container services/products similar to Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS), Amazon ECS for Kubernetes (Amazon EKS), OpenShift
- Code quality scans with product similar to SonarQube
- Authorization/authentication and single sign-on including one of the following: SAML, OAuth, multi-factor
- Subject Matter Experience
- Open Source Enterprise (OSE)
- Web scraping techniques and applications
- Systems accreditation and response to vulnerability findings
- Machine Learning and computer vision services/platforms such as Amazon SageMaker or Amazon Rekognition
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 39,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.