Leidos is looking to staff a business process position that has primary responsibility for maintaining a complex integrated schedule. Working with our prime this position will analyze and measure the effectiveness of existing schedule processes and develop sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable processes for maintaining the program schedule related to integration across several associated contracts/companies. Duties include researching best business practices within and outside the organization, collecting and analyzing process data to initiate, develop and recommend IMS practices and procedures that focus on effective tracking and control of all program integration activity. Duties may include determining how new information technologies can support re-engineering business processes.
- The IMS Analyst will be the primary focal point for independently creating, maintaining and updating the schedule reflecting all of the inter-related tasks associated with a complex integration across at least 3 independent contracts.
- The analyst will be required to interact with scheduling and technical leads from other organizations to ensure a consistent framework is used to maintain work coherence and reporting.
- The analyst is expected to collaborate with all technical leads to ensure the work breakdown is consistent and complete, that dependencies are adequately portrayed, and that durations are portrayed in a reasonable and coherent manner across the entire schedule.
- Due to the complexity of the issues it is anticipated that a rolling wave planning concept will be employed and the IMS analyst must be able to incorporate adequate provisions to account for the unclear and uncertain tasking in the periods further out.
- Successful candidates must be capable of obtaining an active DOD Secret clearance at time of start of employment.
- Candidates are required to possess a BA/BS in a related field and 5 years of experience.
- An AS/AA degree and 10 years of experience can be accepted if the 10 years of demonstrated experience includes specific examples of successful schedule and control in similar size/complex programs.
- Candidate must demonstrate the ability to work within a project team and be able to solicit and process inputs to create the needed scheduling products.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience within a DOD M&S program, who have a demonstrated understanding of the processes needed for integration and test, and who have recent exposure to DevSecOps environments.
- Preference will also be given to holding an active Secret DOD clearance.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Project Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.