The Leidos CTO organization is seeking a Senior Office 365 Architect who has substantial proficiency leading the technical aspects of design and development efforts for Microsoft Office 365 and Azure Active Directory (AD) services.
The Senior Office 365 Architect will have a key role in executing the corporate enterprise Office 365 strategy that is jointly led by the Leidos CTO and CIO organizations. In addition, this role will act as an Office 365 subject matter expert (SME), supporting high visibility business capture efforts and direct mission engagements with our customer programs (i.e. US Army Corp of Engineers, etc).
Experience with the Microsoft Government Community Cloud (GCC) and an active security clearance are noteworthy differentiators but are not required.
- Support the development and execution of Office 365 / Azure AD roadmaps and service strategy
- Architect, deploy, and provide sustaining engineering support for the Leidos enterprise, business development efforts, and our customer programs.
- Act as an Office 365 / Azure AD SME and escalation point of contact for both Leidos corporate and customer IT organizations
- Develop concise and accurate engineering documentation including design artifacts, knowledge guides, and operating procedures
- Bachelor's Degree and established systems architect having 12+ years’ experience with large, enterprise scale services and organizations (additional experience, education or training may be considered)
- Considerable proficiency with planning and development of enterprise architecture for Office 365 and Azure Active Directory services
- Strong understanding of tenant design and support – specifically around managing identity and collaboration in multi-tenant organizations
- Hands on experience with deployment, migration, and support of core O365 services, including (but not limited to):
- Exchange Online
- SharePoint Online
- Office ProPlus
- Experience with the integration of Office 365 with 1st party (Defender ATP, AIP, etc.) and 3rd party (McAfee, F5, etc.) security stacks
- Strong communication skills and experience p[partnering with senior IT leadership
- Active Security+ certification or able to obtain within 6 months of hire
- US Citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance
- Active Secret clearance is highly preferred
- Demonstrated experience working with Office 365 and Azure Active Directory in the Government Community Cloud (GCC) and DoD IL2, IL4, and IL5 environments.
- Experience working in multi-tenant environments that span security levels (i.e. commercial and GCC or DoD) and addressing the collaboration challenges in the multi-tenant model.
- Understanding of US Government accredited cyber security frameworks such as NIST, CMMC, DISA STIG’s, etc.
- Experience with global / international deployments of Office 365 / Azure AD
- Familiarity with Skype to Teams migrations that involve complex telephony systems including enterprise voice, PBX, VOP systems, etc.)
- M&A experience - Specifically around Azure AD tenant transition and O365 service migrations
Ideally, we'd like this position to be supported from one of the following locations: Reston - VA, Orlando - FL, King of Prusssia - VA, or Gaithersburg - MD, but we will also consider 100% telecommute for the right person.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.