The IT Hardware Technician will be part of a dynamic team to support the G2 Army MI Enterprise which provides IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, and engineering services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of Army Military Intelligence Enterprise IT Systems. The successful candidate will possess a professional customer-focused attitude, strong communication skills, and strong ethics.
- Troubleshoot and resolve common hardware and network issues including video cards, desktop/laptop issues, cabling and physical layer networking issues, and printer troubleshooting and/or maintenance.
- Diagnose and resolve problems with desktop systems (Win 10), printers, digital senders, mobile devices and other standard office equipment.
- Complete basic hardware work as directed, such as cable management, desktop PC installation, monitors, KVM’s, and laptop imaging and issuance.
- Provide Tier II/III service support to customers in person and over the phone with minimal to no direct oversight.
- Provide input and update to standard operating procedures.
- Conduct validation of ticket information to ensure completeness and accuracy and escalate issues via ticketing system and requests for assistance as needed.
- Take part in organizations change management process.
- Participate in or lead special projects and day‐to‐day operations as needed or assigned by the Site Lead.
- Interact daily with supervisor, peers, and customers.
- Provide polite and friendly customer service.
•Requires BS degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience.
•Possess strong troubleshooting skills.
•Experience with Microsoft Service Manager ticketing system.
•Currently possess DoD IAT at Level II certification, Security+ce and Computing Environment (MTA/MCSA-Win 10).
•Currently possess an active TS/SCI security clearance.
•Comprehensive knowledge of IT service desk requirements with the ability to complete difficult and complex assignments and ability to provide over the phone troubleshooting.
•Experience working with demanding, high ranking customers and staff.
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.