The NISC III program within the Leidos Civil group is seeking a Financial Analyst to join the National Airspace System Integration Support Contract (NISC III) team.
The Leidos Civil Group is seeking a mid-level Financial Analyst to join the National Airspace System (NAS) Integration Support Contract (NISC III) team in the Washington DC office. The position will provide support to the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) Resource Enterprise Directorate (AJG-R). The support requirement is fiscal transaction and budgetary management expertise involving the execution of budget allocations and assistance with organizational strategic forecasts. The Financial Analyst will assist senior level management with initiating, tracking, and monitoring fiscal implementation of technical operations projects.
The Financial Analysts will in assist the FAA with managing, tracking, reconciling the program budget/funding activities. This support includes but is not limited to:
- Utilizing FAA financial systems, including DELPHI, PRISM and REGIS to process funding documents, validate planned and executed expenses related to the program – As requested by the GTI.
- Providing weekly updates on expenditures, estimated costs, and validation of expenditures; Reconciling expenditures in Delphi and Regis; tracking planned expenses for the quarter; coordinating with Service Area and HQ Program Managers regarding the status of funds.
- Producing Excel graphics for financial reporting purposes. Financial activities will include research, planning, generating reports and process documentation, and advising FAA program managers.
- Performing budget analysis and presenting financial information as required for the overall performance and management for program operations.
- Assists with tracking and monitoring monthly financial data for FAA managers.
- Developing plans, timelines, cost/resource estimates, tracking action items and their resolution, and updating project/program plans and documentation.
- No business travel anticipated
Bachelor’s (Accounting, Finance, or Related Field) and 4 to 8 years professional experience. Or Masters (Related Field) 2 to 6 years professional experience. Additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
Requires previous FAA experience.
Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with budget and financial management and analysis required.
Requires experience using MicroSoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as, required demonstrated experience with FAA financial systems, including DELPHI, PRISM and REGIS.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Financial Planning and Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.