Leidos currently has an opening for a Computer System Administrator – Tier 1 Help Desk Support to work Fort Knox, KY.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC), Accession Information Environment Support Services (AIESS) contract.
- Ensures the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of assigned computer systems in support of the project or program.
- Maintains data files and monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity.
- General experience will include operations experience on large-scale computer systems.
- Administers and controls the activities related to data planning and development.
- Evaluates system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Assists with establishment of policies and procedures pertaining to system management.
- BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related degree and 2+ years experience
- 4+ years of related professional experience in lieu of degree is acceptable
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of team
- Ability to work both remotely and on site as needed
- Must be able to obtain Public Trust Clearance
- Experience in working with the following applications:
Salesforce Service Cloud
Salesforce Community Cloud
Salesforce Einstein Analytics
MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
Microsoft Social Engagement
Amazon AWS GovCloud
BIG-IP F5 Application Delivery Controller
- Previous military experience preferred
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.