Leidos is looking for Developer who is well versed in SericeNow. This position is located in Herndon, VA and requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph in order to be considered.
ServiceNow will be used to help transition existing Sharepoint applications to a new platform and support the deployment of the platform. We are looking to have a comprehensive core team to assist in this effort. The Team will work as part of a larger project team to ensure successful implementation of the environment. The Team will collect user requirements from various service providers and organizations and implement those in the designated system of choice—either ServiceNow or SharePoint. The Team will coordinate those changes with the user base and internal organizations. The Team will be responsible for upgrading applications and platforms to newest version as they are available.
- Requires BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Extensive experience developing ServiceNow applications and code-based customizations
- Extensive experience with London version of ServiceNow software baseline
- Demonstrated experience with Madrid version of ServiceNow software baseline
- Extensive experience with Madrid version of ServiceNow Knowledge Management functionality
- Extensive knowledge of deployment of ServiceNow infrastructure (Madrid version) in customers AWS environment to include AWS Load Balancing, Self-Managed encryption keys, Auto-Scaling, and Load Configuration services
- Extensive experience integrating ServiceNow infrastructure with auditing systems
- Extensive experience ServiceNow IT Operations Management (ITOM) platform suite to include Discovery, Cloud Discovery, and Service Mapping functionality
- Amazon AWS Certification
- Program Management Professional certification
- Experience as a project manager managing software development efforts
- Demonstrated experience using Lean Agile techniques and practices
- Demonstrated experience providing technical direction to software developers
- Demonstrated experience leading teams migrating from legacy infrastructure to cloud based hosting solutions
- Demonstrated experience managing teams using cloud based infrastructure to include an understanding of cloud costs and billing
- Demonstrated experience working with IT customers to capture product requirements and translate requirements into system solutions that take into account technical, schedule, cost, security, and policy constraints
- ServiceNow Systems Administrator certification
- ITIL V3 Foundations Certification
- Demonstrated working knowledge of ServiceNow IT Service Management (ITSM), IT Operations Management (ITOM) platform suites
- Demonstrated experience in release, sprint, and user story application/module testing in the ServiceNow platform and application suites (ITSM, ITBM, ITOM)
- Demonstrated experience with the Sponsor's custom applications and processes
- Sponsor's SharePoint Administrators certification
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Extensive experience with system security accreditation process
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.