Perform all aspects of testing for the ATOP system, including regression, PTR verification, CR verification, and PTR re-verifies. Will be responsible for designing, developing, updating and running ATOP regression tests. Will be expected to debug issues found with the system, write PTRs as appropriate when issues are found. In addition will be responsible for writing PTR verification test procedures and CR verification test procedures. This includes working with our SE organization to ensure the newly developed procedures are complete and running the procedures.
Duties to include:
- Development and execution of test procedures to verify requirements
- Integration of new hardware and software into the system baseline
- Up-leveling of regression test procedures to check for new system behavior
- Execution of regression test procedures to evaluate system for regression of core capabilities
- Scenario development to inject flights into the system
- Writing/editing/executing/debugging test productivity tools and other duties as assigned
- Also will be required to analyze data in support of customer design requirements, data reduction and analysis of test output.
- There will be an occasional need to work off-shift and/or on weekends.
- Must already have ATOP experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively, with excellent written and oral skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills - attentive to details.
- Ability to demonstrate a commitment to personal and corporate excellence, ethical behavior and integrity.
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt and change to meet customer requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- BS in computer science, engineering, or other pertinent technical field, expect to have some exposure to the workings of the ATOP system.
- Entry level.
- Development experience in computer languages (Java, C, C++, Ada, Perl, Python, etc.).
- Familiarization with the Atlassian Tool Suite and JIRA
- FAA air traffic domain knowledge.
- Unix/Linux Operating system, Scripting knowledge, good communications skills.
- Requires BS degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:Standard Plus On Call
Job Family:Systems Integration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.