The Web Designer/Developer will work individually and in a collaborative team-focused environment assisting with design and development of websites supporting the government. Provide web development and technical support to our customer through the maintenance of multiple websites and back-end systems.
- Design, develop, and maintain existing websites while developing new website on multiple mission networks
- Manage and maintain existing websites while developing new website enhancements
- Apply industry best practices and web design standards
- Website content administrator
- Design and layout a variety of marketing communications (print and digital) including PowerPoint presentations, newsletters, logo development, etc
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science and 12+ years’ experience. Additional experience in lieu of degree.
- Proficient understanding of:
- Web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Joomla and/or WordPress
- Experience with Responsive Web Frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Knowledge and experience with IC Accessibility (508) compliance testing, tools, and standards
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and methods to work around them
- Expert level experience with Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Animate, etc.) for image modification, vector graphics, newsletters, and logo design
- Ability to translate and create concepts into dynamic visual content while adhering to style guides
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Powerpoint)
- Experience working in Windows environment
Security Clearance Requirement
- Must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph in order to be considered for this position.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Website Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.