The MFLC program provides critical support services to all active duty military services members and their families at all military installations CONUS and OCONUS to enhance and maintain military and family readiness. The program supports over 2500 behavioral health personnel who provide rotational, on-demand, surge and crisis response services globally.
The CCE Training Manager manages the overall design, development, maintenance, and quality of the MFLC Training Center and staff. In conjunction with the data manager and data analyst, the Training Manager gathers, analyzes, and reports data associated with MFLC program-specific training.
The CCE Training Manager works in conjunction with other CCE teammates to ensure that MFLC training opportunities are appropriate, high quality, contemporary, and available in multiple formats and through multiple media, and ensures that they meet the ongoing licensure and training needs of the MFLC force.
- Directs, manages, executes, and supports one to three training requirements as communicated by the OSD Program Management Office (PMO)
- Build and manage a high performing training team
- Ensures that the staff effectively develops and delivers training and professional development materials to the MFLC workforce
- Oversees the MFLC Knowledge Vault
- Develops training and awareness for the MFLC program
- Ensures that all MFLC counselors maintain awareness of resources available in Military One Source, Spouse Employment and Career Opportunities, and Family Advocacy programs.
- Participates in CCE leadership meetings
- Reporting responsibilities to the CCE and mission assurance manager include:
- Effectiveness measures, and
- Recommendations for future training materials and training opportunities.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards
- Reviews project deliverables
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and administrative requirements
- Provides financial analysis activities supporting the MFLC requirements
- BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience
- 4+ years of successful experience supervising and leading teams and complex projects
- Proven Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Subject Matter Expert with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
- Excellent MS office, database skills, and training tools
- Telework with up to 25% travel requirements
- Military experience, including MilSpouse, Veteran or past DoD experience strongly desired
- Previous work in Behavioral Health/Health Care a plus
- Bilingual capabilities a plus
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.