The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior-Level Foreign Language Program Analyst for an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required in order to be considered for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Provide executive level support to the program office including but not limited to the IC-wide governance body and the Foreign Language Executive Committee (FLEXCOM). Analyze data, prepare documents to satisfy Congressional Directed Actions (CDAs) and support DNI leadership to include, but not limited to: National Intelligence Managers (NIMs), author speeches, issue papers, and resolve strategic tasking's.
- Provide expert staff with the executive, technical, and analytical skills to help draft annual reports on the IC foreign language capabilities and the status of the IC's Foreign Language Program (FLP).
- Support for reporting the status of the IC's Foreign Language Program capabilities and requirements to include, but not limited to: IC Foreign Language Capabilities Report, support maintenance of the Foreign Language Strategic Plan and Implementation Plan, Regional NIM Reports, CBJB FLPP Tables, detailed analysis and ad hoc reports.
- 8+ years’ experience.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with Poly.
- Bachelor's degree.
- At least 5 years of demonstrated professional oral and written communication skills.
- At least five (5) years' demonstrated experience supporting IC foreign language projects.
- Familiarity with IC guiding policy documents (both civilian and military components).
- Demonstrated at least five (5) years' experience in quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Proficiency in the use of advanced features of the Microsoft Office tool suite, including:
• MS Excel pivot tables and formulas.
• MS Word chart and table creation and formatting, including use of styles.
• MS PowerPoint visualization creation.
• Proficiency in querying Microsoft Access.
- Demonstrated strategic and technical writing skills.
- Familiarity with the National Intelligence Priorities Framework and other national strategic documents.
- Basic experience in all, with Senior-level experience in at least one, of the following:
• Desktop publishing skills using MS Publisher or other similar software.
• Knowledge of Tableau or other data visualization software.
• Graphic design using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or other relevant design software.
• Knowledge of geospatial analysis software, such as Google Earth.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Policy Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.