Leidos's Military & Veterans Health Solutions Operations has an opening for a Web Designer, Senior role located in Austin, TX. The selected candidate will support initiatives involving the development, design, and optimization of one of more IT and systems functions supporting customer business processes and technical information system platforms. Responsible for status reports, customer relationship management, and program performance functions. Collaborates with functional staff to address corporate initiatives and requirements.
The candidate will have functional knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint Online application and infrastructure components. Experience with developing PowerApps applications that extend SharePoint Online for use both internal and external to SDM.
- Must have experience in automating workflows and procedures with Power Automate.
- Conduct site design, web parts development, management and troubleshooting with focus on planning, deploying, and supporting SharePoint Online implementations.
- Act as the SME for SharePoint Online
- Provide technical and architectural expertise to SharePoint users, developers and administrators.
- Work with site collection stakeholders and site content managers to create/build SharePoint solutions.
- Lead architecture and process strategies, ensuring that the enterprise SharePoint environment is scalable, sustains performance requirements, and complies with VA’s privacy and security policies. All recommended strategies shall be provided to the COR/VA PM(s) for approval prior to any implementation or changes.
- Monitor and respond to escalated Service Desk tickets, supporting SharePoint technicians and Interns as required.
- Develop course content and conduct training for SharePoint.
- Implement and support “form services”, custom reporting, custom workflow, and searches.
- Bachelors’ Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline plus 5 years of experience is required. 13 years of relevant experience can be substituted for education.
- Experience with PowerApps and Power Automate
- Experience with software development
- Experience with HTML
- US Citizen with ability to obtain Public Trust clearance
- Ability to work in a matrix team environment, actively and effectively managing relationships with customers, build and release managers, technical teams, product development, project managers, and other application managers.
- Excellent organization and analytical skills.
- Exceptional ability to communicate with leadership, staff and customers
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Website Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.