The Leidos Intelligence Division is seeking a Java/C++ Forensics Software Developer to support a highly visible fast paced prime contract in the Annapolis Junction, Fort Meade , MD area.
Provide software development support to the Endpoint and Forensics Mission and Tradecraft Division. The developer will be part of a small team and shall possess the necessary skills required to implement an end-to-end solution supporting the development of a forensics tool capable of the rapid triage of devices. Work in the small team environment to assist in development and testing requirements. Work with customers to refine requirements in development of software as well as improve existing ones.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION: The candidate must have: Bachelor's Degree and at least eight 8-12 years of general experience in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- At least 5 years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers
- At least 4 years of the experience must have been as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems)
- Strong object-oriented C++/Java development skills to include UI development
- Experience with the following software frameworks: CppUnit, JUnit, QT, JavaFX
- Experience with Git/GitHub source control tool preferred
- Full lifecycle software development experience in a Linux environment, to include shell scripting
- Experience with configuration management, software testing and containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with use of CNO/Forensics data preferred
- Knowledge of SIGINT systems
- Work in an Agile team environment
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.