Leidos has a unique opportunity for a IT professional to support 24/7 RPA operations at Cannon AFB New Mexico .
Leidos has a career opportunity for a Network Administrator at Cannon AFB NM. Candidate must possess a current TS/SCI security clearance and meet DoD 8570 certification requirements in order to be considered. The Security Plus certification is the minimum certification to be qualified for this position
The job of the Network Administrator is to support daily operations, upgrades and installation work within the Air Force’s Remote Piloted Aircraft Operations Center located at Cannon AFB New Mexico
- Be part of a Network team that completes installation, configuration, and maintenance of network services, equipment and devices
- Support network interconnectivity of servers, computers, phones for multiple computer enclaves at both the Secret and Top Secret SCI security levels, manage all system back-ups and restore protocol, plan and support network and computing infrastructure, monitor system performance and implement performance tuning.
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical discipline and 3+ years of related experience (Experience will be considered in lieu of degree).
- Candidate must be familiar with Cisco IOS, IP routing protocols, long haul communication transport, network test equipment and NSA type 1 encryption devices
- Require C4ISR (Command, Control, Computers, Communications, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance) experience
- Excellent communication skills in team environments and superior customer service skills are mandatory.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to physically lift 50lbs.
- Must have a current Security+ required by DoD 8570.
- Must have a DoD TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Prior military experience
- Experience with UAV operations center (networking specifically).
- Cisco classes or certifications and familiarity with DoD cryptographic equipment is a plus
Note: Relocation Assistance or a Sign on Bonus may be available .
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Network Administration and Ops
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.