The End User Device Manager will oversee the coordination and execution of providing end user devices to the customer. This includes, but is not limited to, workstations/clients, monitors, voice, personal IT devices (PITD), geodetic survey, printers, scanners, plotters, copiers, video and A/V devices.
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations on trends and evolving end user devices technologies for potential implementation or deployment.
- Ensure the most state of the art end user devices are being implemented at NGA.
- Lead the investigation of systems issues and provides solutions using specific product knowledge, system tools, and established methods and procedures.
- Oversee the resolution of intermediate and advanced problems, providing remote assistance, documenting and managing tickets as call load dictates and within defined SLA.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Computer Science, Communications, Engineering or IT-related discipline and 15+ years of prior relevant experience. Demonstrated experience with design, build-out, and fit-out of end user devices in a new Government facility.
- Demonstrated experience modernizing complex end user devices in a large enterprise environment with an emphasis on IC and DoD secure capabilities.
- Manage and execute the COCO service model for end user devices (e.g., workstations, monitors, printers, etc.), video, and A/V devices where the devices are regularly refreshed by with innovation from the commercial marketplace.
- Demonstrated specialized experience performing strategic planning and working with customers to define, plan, prioritize and optimize requirements.
- Demonstrated specialized experience developing and presenting IT roadmaps and project implementation plans.
- Demonstrated leadership experience supporting an IC or DoD agency with the implementation of large end user device recapitalization effort.
- Demonstrated specialized experience conducting analysis of alternatives or prototyping emerging end user device technologies.
- Demonstrated experience presenting briefing to senior customer management and customer stakeholders.
- Demonstrated specialized experience applying ICD 503 or DCID 6/3 requirements to secure end user devices. (M).
- Demonstrated specialized experience performing independent verification and validation for security testing events.
Security Clearance Requirement
- Must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph in order to be considered for this position.
- Demonstrated five or more years of experience working with NGA end user devices.
- Certified ITIL for IT Service management and/or PMP.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Field Operations
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.