Leidos Intelligence Group is looking for a Systems Engineer to provide support to the Program Management Office (PMO) office for the customer’s new facility build project.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Customer requires engineering support to assess, document and propose feasible IT design solutions for new building construction to meet user expectations, support mission and incorporate future technologies.
- Requires in-depth assessment and documentation of the current IT infrastructure at the current location and proposed solutions for the new build.
- Current fiscal year tasks will include completing the assessment and documentation of the current IT baseline within the current customer facility (inventory of all end-user devices: workstations, plotters, printers, scanners, VTC, telecomm equipment, and other equipment).
- Produce drawings of current (as-is) architectures at current facility.
- Assess, collect, consolidate and compile software data from varying sources into a single document.
- Future fiscal year tasks include conducting research of potential emerging technology solutions and potential use at N2W.
- Support and maintain architectural documentation.
- Support the development, implementation and documentation of test plans, test cases and use cases for potential N2W transport solutions to ensure mission accomplishment and compliance with NGA rules/regulations.
- Compare and evaluate emerging technologies related to UFS Active IT.
- Assist NAVAIR and the N2W PMO office with future baseline documentation for N2W.
- Assist with the preparation of Readiness Reviews and milestones for the next phase of the N2W Active IT program.
- Document all accepted UFS architectural technologies for N2W UFS Active IT Baseline (MS Visio-derived).
- Will interact and communicate with other program personnel, government POCs and senior executives.
Education & Experience:
- Requires Bachelors Degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.