Leidos is seeking a Front End Software Developer (Operational Decision Division), in Huntsville, AL, with less than 5 years of technical experience to provide Enterprise IT services for the U.S. Army Corp of Engineers.
- Assists in developing, coding, testing, and debugging new software and enhancements to existing user-facing software.
- Perform software analysis, design, development and test of specific requirements related to Windows, Linux and mobile operating systems.
- Determine system and software requirements and accompanying architecture to meet customer needs.
- Responsible for assisting more senior developers and/or performing functional duties under the oversight of more experience employees.
- Bachelor's degree (BS) with less than 5 years of experience; or AA or 2 year Tech School with 2 or more years of experience.
- An Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Proficiency in computer applications, languages, technologies, set-up and configurations, trouble shooting, and system design.
- Knowledge of Java, XML/XSL, mobile application programming, and database systems. Additional skills should include knowledge of mobile technologies, web services, SOA, C/C++, LINUX, encryption, security, and communications.
LDAC LITES III
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Website Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.