Be part of a dynamic team in providing legal and technical services to support the Department of Justice and other U.S. Government agencies. From emails and instant messages, to serves, electronic devices, and social media systems, we’re equipped to meet the challenge of forensically capturing, reviewing, and illuminating the “smoking gun” evidence. Join us and make a difference.
Leidos is seeking a Relativity Infrastructure Engineer position supporting the Antitrust Division of the Department of Justice in Washington, D.C.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Provide technical leadership in the design, implementation and management of multiple applications including Relativity, Ecapture and Nuix.
- Collaborate with IT, business stakeholders and end users to holistically design and own support for the Line of Business applications.
- Proactively look for ways to improve uptime, alerting, and efficiencies of systems.
- Provide high-level escalation support to colleagues across the organization for applications and complex process implementation.
- Write and distribute communication relating to system outages, patch\upgrade notices and new feature documentation.
- Coordinate across multiple departments on software patching and upgrades to ensure client success.
- Identify and recommend product customizations, enhancements or work-around(s) to meet business requirements.
- Author all standard documentation as well as specifications for both functional and technical requirements.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Work closely with project management and other team members on completing complex projects in a fast pace, deadline driven environment
- Additional duties assigned by manager including general IT functions
- Prior experience in architecting and implementing eDiscovery software (Relativity, Nuix, LAW Prediscovery, Venio One, iPro eCapture, etc.)
- Familiarity with creation, development, and testing of SQL scripting
- B.S. or B.A. degree, preferably information technology, computer science, or other related fields
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully in both verbally and in written format
- Ability to work extended hours when necessary to ensure client deadlines are met
- Ability to demonstrate superior organizational skills with an acute attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in time sensitive situations
- Ability to work well in a team environment, as well as independently
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects with similar deadlines
- Ability to troubleshoot/problem solve and communicate results to a team
- Ability to innovate and develop current and new workflows and solutions
- Relativity Infrastructure Knowledge
- Familiarity with scripting, programming, coding, and/or database languages (VB, HTML, Access)
- Knowledgeable within all stages of the EDRM
- Experience operating and troubleshooting general IT solutions across various operating systems
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.