Leidos is looking for a senior Simulation Training CGF Integrator located at our Orlando facility. This position will provide key technical assessments to the plans, system engineering and solutions being proposed for the Computer Generated Forces (CGF) architecture for the Synthetic Training Environment. The position will provide development and design advice on an integrated framework merging together separate applications into a unified framework for supporting large scale training simulations. Position will function in cooperation with the CGF lead to provide detailed technical and programmatic advice to developers and planners to define and develop the next generation of training capabilities based on a modern gaming engine and supporting the entire breadth of the military contemporary operating environment.
In this role you will provide other developers the subject matter expertise based on their experience and insights into the CGF military modeling and simulation (M&S) domain to design, architect and implement a unified architecture to integrate and manage a suite of simulation tools operating within the STE framework. The CGF Integrator as a part of a senior staff of engineers provides technical innovation, and hands-on technical direction to software and system engineers involved with programming and solutions to the most complex and difficult challenges. The CGF Integrator provides the CGF lead with inputs and support to defend and convince stakeholders of the efficacy of the CGF solutions being proposed and supporting program approvals for the technical direction being taken.
- Requires US citizenship and candidates must possess an active DOD Secret clearance at time of start of employment. An active DoD clearance is preferred.
- Requires BS degree and 12 – 15 years of relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Must have demonstrated experience in applications development of military modeling and simulation systems, and have specific examples of successful design and implementation of modeling and simulation within the Army.
- Experience within a development environment is considered essential and candidates for this position need to have senior level experience in simulation software development.
- Additional knowledge of software test labs and software fielding experience is required.
- Experience as a PM or similar senior position on recent Army M&S programs is considered essential.
- Preference will be given to candidates who possess relevant experience in DOD campaign-level modelling and simulation who have existing hands-on experience within the current military live, virtual, constructive and gaming training environment.
- Preference will also be given to someone who can demonstrate a relevant experience with cybersecurity concerns and who have been active within a DevSecOps environment for Software development.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Simulation Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.