Leidos Corporate Finance Group has an immediate opening for Payroll Systems and Solutions Analyst. In this role, you will be responsible for payroll and business process support, as well as work with a team of professionals focused on special projects functions, reviewing payroll policies and procedures, process improvement, compliance enhancement & system configuration.
Responsibilities and duties include the following, but not limited to:
- Work to support payroll special projects that align with corporate objectives, and system enhancements/upgrades.
- Coordination of required changes with internal and external stakeholders (i.e. review downstream impacts of proposed system enhancements with other teams.) as requested.
- Provide technical advice and training to help develop requisite skills of the payroll staff
Partner with the Costpoint accounting team to ensure timely and accurate processing of leave plans & per pay period accruals.
Perform data mining and analysis from multiple sources using complex statistical methodologies and techniques.
- Collaborate on payroll system enhancements and upgrades that includes; developing test strategy and implementation timeline, promote into Production, monitor through Warranty period to ensure desired results are achieved
- Work with management team to coordinate the assessment, planning, testing and reporting of internal controls to ensure accuracy of payroll processing and compliance with established policies and procedures.
Assist with the processing, maintenance and troubleshooting of activities associated to the Payroll data interfaces.
- Oversee updates to the Benefit and Leave plan system configuration and work with the vendor to make updates as required.
Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, HR, or related field with 2-4 years of relevant experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- Prior experience must include end-to-end payroll processing cycle from time entry to general ledger file creation.
Working knowledge of GUI for payroll systems such as ADP or Ultipro
Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite – Excel, Word, PowerPoint is required.
Work well under pressure and ability to prioritize work.
Organized individual with strong attention to detail.
Strong communication skills and ability to work with internal and external stakeholders.
- FPC or CPP certification.
Experience with Deltek T&E for time recording & Costpoint ledger system a plus.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.