The MFLC program provides critical support services to all active duty military services members and their families at all military installations CONUS and OCONUS to enhance and maintain military and family readiness. The program supports over 2500 personnel
The Licensing & Certification SME (subject matter expert) Creates and maintains a system of record for all licensing and certification requirements for MFLCs.
- Build a database of credentialing/licensure requirements by state for each credential type including continuing education requirements, state-level contacts, etc.
- Periodically reviews and updates the requirements for each state
- Is the internal MFLC SME back to Resource and Logistics to build out RMS tracking capabilities
- Acts as the SME on proposed changes at the state or national level that affect MFLC licensure and certification and ability to perform their jobs.
- Serves in a developmental capacity as a liaison preparing reports and responding to inquiries
- Provides internal control system assessment and monitoring.
- Develops and maintains reporting systems.
- Reviews records and implements new record-keeping procedures as requirements change.
- Provides regular updates and reports to the CCE manager or Mission Assurance Service Delivery Manager
- Works closely with the training staff to ensure that gaps in educational need or changes to CEU requirements are known, communicated, and addressed promptly.
- Typically requires a BA degree in Management/HR Management and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Successful experience providing preparing reports and responding to inquiries;
- Successful experience in performs initial reviews;
- Experience provides internal control system assessment and monitoring; and
- Successful creation of developing and maintaining reporting systems.
- Successful management of record review
- Experience creating and implementing new record keeping procedures as requirements change.
- Experience with government programs
- Experience with Regulatory requirements for behavioral health
- Experience with State requirements for behavioral health
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.