The Health Group of Leidos has a career opportunity for a talented .NET Software Applications Developer to work on an Agile team in a DevSecOps environment. Your work will support the Leidos Army Medical Operations Data Service (MODS) program.
The successful candidate will prepare design documentation, tests code, analyzes system log data, and documents changes, analyze trouble tickets and resolve programming issues. You will collaborate with senior developers and engineers as well as review customer requirement documentation and seek clarification. You will use Back-end development in C# using ASP.NET MV C and front-end development using TypeScript, Bootstrap, and jQuery.
Duties will include database development using SQL Server, including designing and implementing stored procedures, unit testing and UI test automation and DevSecOps support for both public and private cloud deployments.
Your experience should include;
• Experience with .NET, C#, SQL, ASP.Net/Web services, Java script, jQuery, ADO.NET,Model View Controller(MVC), HTML5.
• Experience working with a source control system such as Git, TFS, or Subversion.
• Solid understanding of and experience with object-oriented design and programming.
• Working knowledge of functional programming techniques.
• Good understanding of an ORM such as Entity Framework.
• Experience designing and writing unit tests.
• Solid understanding of data modeling and database programming.
• Understanding of database design patterns, performance tuning techniques, and the tools used to accomplish them.
• Experience with patterns applicable to large amounts of data, such as efficient paging and caching strategies.
• Experience with debugging tools such as Log2Console, browser developer tools, and SQL Server Profiler.
Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
2+ years' work experience.
DoD Secret clearance preferred.
Due to Military Contract Requirements, Candidates must be US citizens who are clearable for a DoD Secret clearance
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.