Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Administrative Assistant who is an exceptional communicator, self-starter, and has the ability to manage multiple tasks. This is an excellent opportunity for a very sharp person to join the corporate team in the Huntsville, AL headquarters!
With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
As an integral member of the team, this position will provide support to multiple senior level staff members in an extremely fast-paced environment. The staff member in this role will interact daily with all levels of staff and customers found in a corporate environment - including engineering and technical staff, executives and customers using the highest level of professionalism. This role is responsible for administrative support to the CFO, CTO and other senior level managers
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performing a broad range of administrative duties including scheduling and coordinating in-person and virtual team meetings and conference calls, managing calendars and appointments for the team, coordinating catering orders, and ordering computers and supplies
- Assisting in preparation of business travel arrangements and expense reports
- Assisting with presentation preparation
- Coordinating with the IT and Facilities departments for issue resolution
- Greeting and escorting visitors
- A minimum of a high school diploma and 2-4 years’ experience as an administrative professional.
- Excellent command and use of the MS Office, to include Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must possess strong organizational skills, be able to multi-task in a fast-paced, complex environment with multiple competing priorities.
- Must be responsive and work with a sense of urgency.
- Ethical behavior and the ability to be trusted with confidential data and other corporate matters are critical.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally, verbally and in writing, to employees and managers of all levels, to include senior and executive-level management.
- Provide support to multiple senior level staff.
- Manage schedules, coordinate meetings, plan and process travel, work in concert with other administrative and project support staff.
- Key Traits: Solid organizational skills, positive and friendly demeanor, excellent interpersonal skills, positive outlook and flexibility in a highly dynamic environment, sensitivity to corporate confidential matters.
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree desired.
- Previous experience supporting senior level managers / executives is a plus.
- Must possess a positive attitude and demonstrate a willingness to assist all levels of staff.
- Strong interest in learning the Administrative function.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.