The Radar and Electronics Warfare Group at Leidos in Ridgecrest, CA is seeking a well-qualified and experienced Financial Planner and Analyst. This opportunity is associated with our Aircrew Electronic Warfare Tactical Training Range (AEWTTR) Program. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and driving financial forecasts, analyzing company results, and evaluating risks for all areas of the income statement, balance sheet and statement of cash flows.
- Development and on-going support of basis of estimates, project cost, schedules and milestones, resource allocation, cost and schedule status reporting and ad hoc financial analyses support to program management assessment.
- Regularly monitor project funding, cost, schedules and performance and will support life cycle updates of cost estimates to completion (ETC)/estimates at completion (EAC).
- Support cash goals of reducing total cycle time for invoicing and collections.
- Review cost projections for accuracy.
- Ensure financial budgets achieve all standards and are in alignment with organizational policies.
- Prepare presentations and reports to communicate financial status.
- Regularly interface with customer.
- Bachelor’s level degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting with 2+ years prior relevant experience (additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
- Must possess excellent communication skills, intermediate to advanced level of experiences in use of spreadsheets, databases and financial planning tools
- Must be able to support multiple programs and process multiple tasks with a proven ability to collect and analyze information in a complex and dynamic operating environment
- Expert user of Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Knowledge of general accounting, financial management and project control concepts, strong analytical skills, intermediate to advanced Excel and database skills
- Knowledge of appropriate government contracting regulations and various contract types, indirect cost pools, forward pricing
- Deltek financial software
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.