Why wake up every day and want more when YOU CAN HAVE IT? Do you love KNOWING at the end of each day that your work made a difference? We embrace and solve some of the world's toughest challenges. We’re focused on ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever evolving threat landscape and succeed in their mission to protect people and critical assets around the world. Who wouldn’t be fulfilled being part of that every day? We know once you join Team Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. EACH DAY MATTERS!
We have an IMMEDIATE NEED for a Sr. Control Officer to provide SAFe Agile DevSecOps support to mission critical systems. As a Sr. Control Officer on this program, you will be responsible for supporting the special access and system access requests in a fast-paced environment. In this role, you must possess strong relationship management skills as well as cross-departmental communication skills to address challenges, be able to find valid solutions, and adapt to each day's requirements to ensure a smooth-running office. This position requires the demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure while juggling multiple tasks.
- Provide workforce guidance on proper handling and usage of compartmented data.
- Facilitate access and indoctrination to special/controlled access programs, including but not limited to submitting access requests and requirements
- Review, edit, and adjudicate access requests for Need-To-Know and mission applicability
- Ensure authorized personnel have and maintain access to controlled access dissemination and reporting databases; manage and track accesses held by authorized personnel
- Administer and track pre-requisite and annual training requirements for special/controlled access programs
- Report and remediate incidents involving mishandling of Special Access Program (SAP) data in accordance with program requirements, internal policy, and IC Policy.
- Ensure that customers' needs are met and that information is communicated in a timely manner
- Continually expand personal expertise with regard to the development and implementation of information sharing tools, technology, plans, and policies to facilitate the cooperation and effective coordination of the customer space, the IC, and other U.S. Government agencies.
- Significant knowledge/experience in handling, processing, controlling, and disseminating Sensitive Compartmented Information.
- Ability to communicate clearly, orally and in written reports and documents, policies, plans, and programs related to improving information sharing across the U.S. Government.
- Ability to develop effective professional and interpersonal relationships with peers and colleagues within the enterprise, the IC, and U.S. Government, and to earn their confidence and trust.
- Ability to balance responsibilities among assigned activities; including the ability to manage transitions effectively from task to task, and adaptability to varying customer needs.
- Ability to logically and objectively analyze, synthesize, and judge information, as well as the ability to review and incorporate multiple sources of information in performing assignments.
- Candidate must have a BS with 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience. Will consider work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Candidate must be US Citizen.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph
"External Referral Eligible"
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Information Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.