QRC Airborne ISR Division is seeking a Platform Manager for an airborne intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (AISR) program. Leidos is the Lead Systems Integrator for the manned aircraft providing imagery and multi-source data for both real-time and post mission analysis.
Operations occur primarily OCONUS, with fielding, sustainment, basing and flight operations occurring from various sites where the program provides airborne ISR support.
The Platform Manager is responsible for ensuring the OCONUS platform specific team maximizes mission results, ensures safety of personnel and equipment, and maintains accountability to U.S. government for personnel and property. The Platform Manager reports directly to the Program Manager and maintains direct liaison with Government, Military, and sub-contractor representatives at both CONUS and OCONUS locations. The position is responsible for providing leadership and oversight of AISR capability, actively support contract follow-on initiatives.
- Will be responsible to the Program Manager for the execution of contract tasks associated with the Saturn Arch platform.
- Will oversee staff and equipment and ensure necessary procedures are in place to operate and sustain the airborne ISR PME.
- Will ensure monitoring and tracking of flight status, effective training of airborne sensor operators and technicians, planning and execution of ISR operations, safety of flight and ground operations support.
- Will assess and mitigate risk, audit program for compliance with Government metrics, and provide reports and updates to program staff and Government Program Office.
- Will be responsible for working with Program Manager, Deputy Program Manager, OCONUS Site Management Staff, financial support staff, and contracts/subcontracts officers in managing the Saturn Arch portion of the large CPFF contract.
- Principal Representative for the Program Manager for all OCONUS platform specific matters pertaining to the Task Order who continually measures and analyzes progress to the accomplishment of the Task Order requirements.
- Will be responsible for assisting in the coordination of proposals, business plans, and proposal work statements.
- Assisting in the development of Internal Program Reviews (IPRs)
Day to Day activities also include:
- Assisting with the managing of the program budget specific to the assigned platform; spend plans, integrated master schedule, PME/MEP Sparring approval, subcontractor oversight.
- Managing operational systems and aircraft at specific platform OCONUS sites; ensuring flight standards and regulatory compliance is enforced.
- Ensuring contract-mandated performance and compliance per the Performance Work Statement.
- Manage subcontractor OCONUS platform specific performance.
- Ensuring safety of flight, maintenance, and ground operations; providing reports and updates to the Program Management Team; maintaining oversight of OCONUS platform specific staff and equipment; monitoring and tracking flight status; assessing and mitigating risk; ensuring necessary procedures are in place; auditing program for compliance with Government metrics.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience; additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Should have experience working on projects and programs in positions of increasing responsibility.
- Must have an active DoD Secret clearance with ability to maintain.
- Be able to obtain a passport to travel internationally.
- Must possess the ability to manage complex, strategic projects and programs that span organizational and corporate boundaries as well as select, recruit, mentor, train and promote key team members.
- Possess strong problem-solving, organizational, and verbal/written communication skills to be able to adapt communication style to suit different audiences.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite (i.e., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project and Outlook).
- Be able to obtain a passport to travel internationally, willing to travel for long periods of time, and willing to fly in the aircraft for extended times and work in Hardship and Hazardous locations.
- Be able to successfully accomplish the CONUS Replacement Center course which requires a deployment physical, immunizations and training.
- Willingness to relocate and reside in the Shenandoah Valley within commuting distance of Bridgewater Airport.
- Three (3) years management and supervision of substantive military hardware/software development.
- Experience with the management of airborne ISR system development, testing, operations and sustainment.
- SA or other ISR Site Manager experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of government/regulatory compliance (DCMA 8210.1C, AR 95-1, AR 95-20.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 25%
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.