Leidos is looking for experienced individuals to support our team on the EAGLE APS-3 program. This program focuses on providing supply, maintenance, transportation, and shipboard Care of Supplies in Storage (COSIS) support to Army Strategic Logistics Activity Charleston (ASLAC). Work on the contract will be performed at Goose Creek, S.C. and in deployment areas as designated. This position is contingent upon contract award to Leidos.
- The Program Manager is directly responsible for all aspects of contract performance and shall have the autonomy from the corporate headquarters to execute the effort unimpeded by corporate management.
- The Program Manger has program-wide responsibility with day-to-day focus on program support operations, including: contract, subcontract, finance, security, staffing and procurement support.
- The Program Manger will monitor and manage program performance, risk, cost and schedule; detect any material negative deviations; and develop/implement recovery plans as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus a minimum 12 years experience or Masters with a minimum 10 years experience in relevant technical, professional or management positions involving logistics operations.
- The Program Manager must understand ISO and quality management system program level functions.
- Possess SECRET security clearance.
- Excellent leadership, planning, and motivational skills.
- The ability to build trusting relationships and communicate effectively with customers.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and be flexible when changing priorities.
- Demonstrates experience in addressing workforce complacency and poor performance.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.