The Defense & Intelligence Group of Leidos has a career opening for a Remedy Developer at MacDill AFB, FL.
Supports the Joint Communications Support Element (JCSE), providing Network Asset Management to include trouble ticketing and workflow automation support to all tiers of the BMC Remedy system architecture.
• Manage structure and content of BMC Remedy System. Analyze and report on BMC Remedy System usage and activity. Review events and messages reported in Event Viewer and Performance Monitor. Review, clean-up, manage and configure BMC Remedy System accounts and sites. Analyze BMC Remedy System content and storage. Monitor and report on BMC Remedy System trends to include site usage and growth, disk space usage and growth. Set up alerts and enforce usage policies. Write documentation in regards to administration, maintenance, structure, and user permissions for BMC Remedy System. Manage user permissions for BMC Remedy System.
• Have familiarity with RMF, write parts of POA&M, and continually update SSP.
• Program or script in Java, C, HTML, CSS, PowerShell, and Bash within and outside of the BMC Remedy System.
• Create, manage, administrate SQL database as required. Create, manage, update, and troubleshoot programs that query and push data to a SQL database, XML file, and/or a data warehouse including Microsoft CRM. Backup and restore BMC Remedy System in high availability operations if required.
• Perform vulnerability and risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle.
• Provide technical support to the IA Cell to develop and maintain JCSE IA processes and procedures regarding JCSE's computer network defense in-depth protection for the JCSE enterprise. Implement and integrate IA defense postures to JCSE's communications systems and architectures when coordinated or immediately upon being directed to secure reported cyber threats from the appropriate level of authority.
• Deploy custom developed and third-party BMC Remedy applications.
• BMC Accredited Administrator: BMC Remedy AR System
• Bachelor’s degree and 8-12 yrs. of relevant experience or Masters degree with 6-10 yrs of prior relevant experience; Specific experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree.
• DoD 8570, IAT Level II (SEC+ or equivalent) Certification.
• Minimum Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
• BMC Accredited Administrator: BMC Remedy IT Service Management
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.