The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has a requirement for providing enterprise IT services to DHS Headquarters, and as required or requested, services to one or more DHS Components. Services may include Service Desk, end-user-support, operations and maintenance of infrastructure and systems, private and public cloud services, providing near real-time enterprise situational awareness, and supporting the evolution of the DHS Data Center environment in Stennis, MS.
The Security Manager (SM) is responsible for determining enterprise information security standards across the DHS DC1Enterprise supporting data center infrastructure and multiple cloud solutions (i.e., private cloud, public cloud, hybrid cloud). The SM is responsible for the development and implementation of IT Security Policies, Standards and Procedures across Data Center 1 and components information and IT assets. This includes maintaining confidentiality, integrity and availability of all IT assets and data.
List daily duties and/or specific job responsibilities.
The successful Security Manager shall:
• Design and oversee the logical and physical Security Management infrastructure, not inclusive of physical facilities
• Develop and maintain documented IT Security Policies, Processes and Standards
• Ensure IT Security functions are carried out in compliance with corporate security guidelines and objectives
• Provide guidance and assistance to new IT initiatives and projects to ensure appropriate levels of security are included with new solutions
• Ensure IT Security functions are carried out in compliance with legal and statutory obligations
• Design and oversee development of Security Management infrastructure
• Liaison with clients on security requirements and Incident Response
• Review OLAs, SLAs to ensure compliance with Security Management goals and objectives
• 15+ years of IT experience, 10 of which are in Security Management
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
• CISSP Certification
• ITIL Certification
• Ability to obtain DHS Entry on Duty (EOD)
• Experience with Data Center facilities design and physical security
• Experience with Data Center management systems, applications, and data security
• Experience with cloud-based Data Center offerings such as IaaS, SaaS, PaaS
• Understanding of private and hybrid cloud architectures and technologies
• Prior DHS or DHS Component experience.
• Prior DHS Data Center or OneNet experience
• Active TOP SECRET clearance.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Typically requires BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.