Leidos is a leader in the integration and application of information technology, engineering, and science to solve our customers' most demanding challenges. We deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We are seeking a Landlord Services and Site Support Manager for our Washington, DC or Aiken, SC locations, contingent upon award.
The Landlord Services and Site Support Manager will be responsible for managing site operations and infrastructure for a large DOE site in the Southeast United States. This scope includes, but is not limited to, possible line item construction and recapitalization projects, labor, equipment, roads, buildings, utilities, general services, leases, operation of equipment, environmental, safety, health and security programs, configuration management, and environment management activities required to run the Savannah River facilities under the scope of this contract in a safe and secure manner.
U.S. CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED; MUST CURRENTLY POSSESS AN ACTIVE DOE Q or TS/SCI CLEARANCE TO BE CONSIDERED.
The Landlord Services and Site Support Manager will:
- Be responsible to ensure all site support activities are executed in a safe and secure manner while protecting the health and welfare of the worker, the public and the environment
- Manage and maintains all infrastructure to ensure reliable facility and utilities operations and delivery
- Manage existing aging infrastructure to meet existing or new mission requirements
- Manage the design, construction, procurement/installation and start-up of facilities and equipment
- Be responsible for overall management of all government-owned or leased real estate, including design, risk analysis, value engineering, and utility operations management
- Manage security programs including physical and technical, material control and accounting, classified and sensitive information protection, and cyber security programs
- Manage emergency services including planning and preparation activities, emergency fire and response services including manning of the Emergency Operations Center; Responsible for management of fire stations, fire alarms, and fire suppression systems
- Provide emergency, non-occupational palliative, and occupational medical services to all workers and visitors to the site
- Coordinate, schedule, and de-conflict all operations and activities occurring externally to facilities, including site access, air space and ground use, incident and emergency notifications, and emergency response dispatch
- Manage nuclear materials, nonnuclear packaging and transportation, and laboratory technical support
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 12+ years of job-related experience or equivalent required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills are required
- Working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications are required
- Some travel required.
- Master’s degree in engineering, preferable nuclear or mechanical disciplines or physics or physical chemistry
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- At least 20 years’ experience managing a DOE Office of Environmental Management site or a National Nuclear Security Administration site
MUST CURRENTLY POSSESS AN ACTIVE DOE Q or TOP SECRET CLEARANCE TO BE CONSIDERED
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:DOE Q
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.