Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals. Driven by our talented workforce, the Federal Energy, Environment and Commerce Operation builds trust through an array of energy-related IT, environmental science and engineering solutions to meet our customers’ needs.
- Large Infrastructure
- Mission Support
- Digital Modernization
- Command & Control
- Mission Applications
- Environmental Science
- Nuclear Security
- Engineering Services
Leidos is looking for a high performing candidate to fill a position supporting the nation's nuclear deterrence mission with the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Office of Defense Programs as a Schedule Analyst on a major weapon acquisition program. Working with a high caliber and collaborative team, this role provides subject matter expertise to the federal program manager and project engineers as well as establishing programmatic liaison with project engineers at the national security laboratories and nuclear weapon production facilities who are engaged in managing technical work to modernize our nuclear weapon stockpile. This position requires an experienced person with demonstrated project scheduling expertise ideally developed during engagement with Federal and/or Defense agencies.
This is a full-time contractor-support position located on-site in the NNSA offices in Albuquerque, NM.
Responsibilities will include:
• Advising development and subsequent revisions of an integrated, resource loaded schedule for a multi-billion dollar project.
• Application of advanced scheduling methodologies, practices, knowledge, skills, and abilities in Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project.
• Integration with earned value management system.
• Presentations to teammates, company representatives, customer community, integrated product team and government program reviews including: integrated baseline reviews, monthly contract management reviews, weekly schedule status reviews, and monthly schedule reviews.
• Schedule analysis and reports consisting of critical path analysis reports. Development of various other schedule and earned value reporting and analysis to include: program schedule milestones/program events reports, monthly schedule earned value management performance status reports, and schedule comparison analysis, baseline variance analysis, schedule forecast variance analysis, schedule validity analysis and scrubbing.
• Advanced knowledge and experience with Primavera P6, Acumen 360 (Fuse and Risk) and Milestone Pro experience with Earned Value Management Systems
• Minimum of 8 years’ of relevant experience.
• DOE Q or DoD TS clearance required.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Prior experience in scheduling large, multi-organizational integrated resource loaded schedules.
• Prior experience with NNSA headquarters, NNSA field (e.g., SNL, LANL or LLNL) or the Department of Defense (e.g., Air Force, Navy, Army, DTRA).
• Prior experience in weapon systems engineering; requirements management, risk management and configuration management of large projects; and integrating work of multiple contractors.
• PMP certification is highly desired.
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Project Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.