The Systems Engineer will help enable the development team to optimize automation of engineering processes and systems that shall improve quality and productivity and the developed software applications
- Requirements development and definition
- Research and implement specific platform compliance and data flow requirements
- Provide knowledge of data flow and collection requirements, compliance requirements.
- Work with the broader development team to ensure security compliance and performance adheres to platform and mission standards.
- Provide support to integration and testing of development components as they are integrated. Will work closely with the platform development team, users, and systems engineers to ensure the development team is aware of requirements and constraints.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field or equivalent
12 years of related experience
Knowledge of System Security and Compliance standards
Team work and cooperation
- Knowledge of cloud storage, dissemination, and enterprise analytics and storage
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.