Calling for Artificial Intelligence Operations Experts!
At Leidos, we help customers solve their more demanding challenges. As a Subject Matter Expert in Artificial Intelligence Operations (AI Ops), you will work with prospective users and stakeholders to understand their pain-points and mission needs and iteratively develop Data-Driven and AI Ops solutions that create value. You will work hand-in-hand with other subject matter experts in data science, AI/ML, network operations, and cyber-security across an array of challenges. You will research and test AI Ops products, design and teach technical features, engage in proof of concepts, and troubleshoot potential problems. You will also develop and execute transformation strategies and roadmaps to deliver Data-Driven and AI Ops solutions.
What else will you do in this role?
- Lead the development and adoption of enterprise solutions in Data-Driven and AI Ops
- Establish and teach Leidos best practices, lessons learned, and technological approaches throughout the enterprise
- Build communities of practice and foster a culture of sharing and harvesting solutions in Data-Driven and AI Ops
- Work with the program teams and Office of Technology (OOT) leadership to identify technology and solution roadmaps to improve enterprise capabilities
- Strengthen existing programs and with application of AI Ops solutions and technology and/or innovation by working with peer Operations teams, Group CTOs, and other Leidos Groups
- Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of relevant experience in software engineering, which should include experience in AI Ops
- Able to work collaboratively across the corporation
- Data science, AI/ML, and/or statistics understanding and experience
- Ability to listen to, understand, and address mission needs
- Experience in network operations and/or Cybersecurity
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Active Secret / TS SCI Clearance
- Familiarity with and/or use of Business Model Canvas
- Entrepreneurial experience or mindset
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.