The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a SIGINT Equipment Instructor/Trainer at Fort Irwin, CA
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
- Provide SIGINT training and equipment operations mission support through courseware development, instruction/training, mentoring the development and revision of SIGINT TSPs, exercise scenario development, and
- collective training OC/T(s). Operate and train tactically focused SIGINT collection equipment. Provide direct guidance and oversight during SIGINT based exercise support to include selection of tactical field sites, observation of tactical movement and collection as well as direct equipment instruction.
- May require up to 40% travel
- Minimum of 8 years as an Army MOS 35P or 35N or other service equivalent
- Current TS/SCI clearance with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) certificates to operate on NSAnet databases. If you have ever had a CI Poly, even if it is now expired, you could be considered.
- Current Oversight training (VUport classes OVSC1000, 1100, and 1800), Intelligence Oversight Officer training (VUport training TOOL1200 and OVSC 2201), Trusted Agent Training (Receive training and certification from a current Trusted Agent), and Unit Auditor Training (VUport training OVSC3101)
- Working knowledge of the SIGINT Enterprise and NGA
- At a minimum, must have expertise on the following equipment: Prophet DRT H-Pack PRD-13 SIGINT Terminal Guidance (STG)
- Graduate of Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or equivalent
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.