Leidos is seeking an experienced and motivated Senior Program Manager (PM) to support our PACAF C5ISRO contract. This position is located in Honolulu, HI and is responsible for planning, organizing, securing and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific program goals and objectives as directed by the USAF PACAF customer. The PM’s duties will include ensuring that the program successfully executes within scope, time, and budget. The PM will directly interface with the contracts’ diverse staff of C5ISRO Operations and Maintenance and Logistics professionals who support PACAF forces and locations across the INDO-PACOM AOR. The PM will routinely interface with the A2 COR, A3 COR and GSA KO in Honolulu; as well as other AF civilians, USAF leaders and other contractors to coordinate and ensure successful completion of contract deliverables. The Program Manager’s problem sets and issues may be complex and will require extensive information gathering and analysis to understand the problem. Resolution typically involves multiple small projects, working with the greater PACAF team, the Leidos team and USAF and GSA customers. Additionally, the Senior Program Manager will have the responsibility to grow the business base by developing business relationships with local and national partners to address INDO-PACOM theater opportunities and C5ISRO opportunities. The PM will be directly responsible for developing a near and mid-term capture strategies building on our C5ISRO technical capability; as well as our existing corporate footprint in Honolulu. This effort will require supporting the development of the regional plan, making recommendations for internal resources, tracking opportunities in the market, making recommendations for winning teaming arrangements that could include Joint Ventures, Mentor Protégés or acquisition of niche companies.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years or prior relevant experience.
- Requires US Citizenship and active Top Secret with ability to access to SCI DoD Security Clearance
- Proven ability to successfully manage and lead a program of similar size, scope, and complexity.
- Working knowledge of DOD / USAF C5ISR systems and current operational employment methodology and operational procedures
- Proven ability to interface effectively with Industry, Academia, the USAF synchronizing efforts across multiple lines of operations simultaneously
- Knowledgeable in program management methodology and techniques; performance evaluation and change management principles
- Demonstrated ability in the areas of manpower planning, project reviews, scheduling, and budget control
- Qualified applicant will possess excellent managerial and leadership skills
- Have a demonstrated ability to plan, direct, and coordinate all contract operations.
Current PMP certification
- Operational experience as senior USAF leader
- Previous assignment history in PACAF
- Previous experience managing large and complex USAF contracts
- Demonstrated ability to work across internal functions and with outside entities to facilitate successful product completion/delivery
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.